Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Copy Writer | Editor | Translator



Writing is one of my great pleasures in life. I write, edit and translate just about anything. Yes, please challenge me. I can craft a campaign, a funding proposal, or an article on just-about-anything; for business, leisure or artistic purposes. Whatever you need. Pick your style. I write for any audience; the board of directors, your next buyer, your toddler. As long as it is a text that is required in Dutch or English. And some Papiamentu.

So. How may I serve you? What can I wordsmith for you?


Ask me for:

Web content
News & press releases
Articles & columns
Letters
Speeches
Advertising copy
Brochures
Scripts & manuscripts
Business & marketing plans
Business reports & proposals
Resumes
Product instructions
Funding proposals
Blogs

but also:

Eulogies
Stories
Poetry
Lyrics
Love letters

Did I leave something out? Ask me for it anyway.

Whatever it is, I will gladly write it for you.


No comments: